Singapore Tourist Visa
Singapore is the most popular tourist destination in Asia and is a melting pot of culture and history. Located in Southeast Asia it presents an amalgamation of cultures and sights for tourists.
To visit Singapore, one needs a tourist visa which has a duration of 30 days and is valid for 2 years. However, if you have a multiple entry visa to the country you need not apply for a tourist visa.
Documents required for the visa application:
- A valid passport with six months validity
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of return flight ticket
- Statement from your bank of the last six months to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months
- Valid e-mail address
- Approved means of payment
How can AMI Education Consultancy help you?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application